Show Your Support with a Tax-Deductible Donation
Sela Public Charter School is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization, and we are thankful for the generosity of supporters like you!
Your tax-deductible gift will help advance the work of our school in Washington, DC and provide necessary materials and training for our students and teachers.
Help us to prepare students for successful participation in a global society!
Your generous donation will support the teachers, activities, hands-on learning experiences, and beyond-the-classroom opportunities at the heart of our inclusive, diverse, child-centered approach to education.
For example, here is what your donation will help support:
• $100 – Teacher appreciation coffee
• $250 – Snacks for aftercare
• $350 – Family activities and crafts for community day
• $500 – School supplies for one class
• $1,000 – Field trips for a whole year for one class
• $5,000 – Professional development session for teachers